- Fall of Atlantis (Teaser) | Mutants & Magic on Valusia and the Serpent Isles
- Fall of Atlantis (Teaser) | Mutants & Magic on Hyperboreans as Promethean Engineers
- Fall of Atlantis (Teaser) | Mutants & Magic on The Many Faces of Xathoqqua
- Fall of Atlantis (Teaser) | Mutants & Magic on Elementalism in Hyperborea
- Fall of Atlantis (Teaser) | Mutants & Magic on Welcome to DolmenBarrow!
- Astonishing ACKS!
- Unfathomable Dwimmermount
- Affiliation Campaign
- House Rules
- Campaign Setting
- Character Creation
- Player Characters
Tag CloudACKS Arcane Armour ASSH Atlantean Atlantis Bakshi Barrowmaze Brigand's Bay Cleric Demographics Divine Dolmenwood Frog Gametable Hyperborea Hyperborean Khromarium Labyrinth Lord Lesserton & Mor Mage Magic March Pathfinder Psychedelic Pyromancer Shaman Simians Skandik Skype Stat Block Thievery Tlingit Türas Türas Tem Vhuurmis Witch Wonkish Xathoqqua
Tag Archives: Xathoqqua
(The following three spells are for followers of Xathoqqua. I’ve posted them before, but they were hidden in the comments.) Hideous Laughter Arcane 2 / Divine 2 (Xathoqqua) ench Range: 30 ft Duration: 1 round per level This spell afflicts … Continue reading
Here’s a sweet Xathoqqua/Tsathoggua woodcut from Xylographilia: All hail Xathoqqua!
A more whimsical piece today. The Temple of the Frog, courtesy of Peter Mullen:
Xathoqqua/Tsathoggua is sometimes depicted in a comical manner, and definitely seems less “evil” than other Great Old Ones. Don’t be fooled, however. As James Daly illustrates, Xathoqqua/Tsathoqqua is a dark being of insatiable hunger…
Just an image post today. This is from the cover of Deepest, Darkest Eden, a volume of Hyperborean short stories edited by Cody Goodfellow:
“By the bulging belly of Xathoqqua! – Common Hyperborean expletive The Xathoqquan Sorcerer-Priest and Witch classes both gain access to bonus divine spells as a class ability. I was thinking today that Xathoqqua might grant different spells to his servants, … Continue reading