Local villagers whisper of a mysterious place deep in the Dolmenwood – a place shrouded in mist and dotted with barrow mounds, ruined columns, and standing stones. The tomb-robbers who explore beneath the mounds – or rather the few who return – tell tales of labyrinthine passages, magnificent grave goods, and terrifying creatures waiting in the dark. Are you brave (or foolish) enough to enter the Barrowmaze?
My last campaign, called DolmenBarrow, was a mashup of Barrowmaze (by Greg Gillespie) set in Dolmenwood (as presented in the Wormskin zine from Necrotic Gnome Productions). Dolmenwood was an enchanted forest campaign setting — creepy, whimsical, and psychedelic in equal measure. I also slipped in some Hill Cantons, Dwimmermount, and Operation Unfathomable.
To learn more about the campaign, click on the following links:
- DolmenBarrow House Rules: Changes to Labyrinth Lord.
- Character Creation: Make your own DolmenBarrow PC.
- DolmenBarrow PCs: Current Player Characters. (Also see the Boneyard.)
- Adventure Log: Summary reports from the Barrowmaze.
- Miscellanea: All my Dolmenwood-related blog posts.