- Fall of Atlantis (Teaser) | Mutants & Magic on Valusia and the Serpent Isles
- Fall of Atlantis (Teaser) | Mutants & Magic on Hyperboreans as Promethean Engineers
- Fall of Atlantis (Teaser) | Mutants & Magic on The Many Faces of Xathoqqua
- Fall of Atlantis (Teaser) | Mutants & Magic on Elementalism in Hyperborea
- Fall of Atlantis (Teaser) | Mutants & Magic on Welcome to DolmenBarrow!
- Astonishing ACKS!
- Unfathomable Dwimmermount
- Affiliation Campaign
- House Rules
- Campaign Setting
- Character Creation
- Player Characters
Tag CloudACKS Arcane Armour ASSH Atlantean Atlantis Bakshi Barrowmaze Brigand's Bay Cleric Demographics Divine Dolmenwood Frog Gametable Hyperborea Hyperborean Khromarium Labyrinth Lord Lesserton & Mor Mage Magic March Pathfinder Psychedelic Pyromancer Shaman Simians Skandik Skype Stat Block Thievery Tlingit Türas Türas Tem Vhuurmis Witch Wonkish Xathoqqua
Tag Archives: Ianna
This is my third Revisionist Theology post, converting the Empyrean gods of the Auran campaign to the Greek gods of AS&SH. Today I provide guidelines for Artemis. This one was tricky; Artemis is the goddess of the hunt, but I … Continue reading
(This post provides rules for Empyrean Clerics and Bladedancers, presented as options those who [for whatever reason] do not wish their characters to pay obeisance to a bat-sloth-toad deity of Chaos.) Worship of “historical” gods from Old Earth has largely … Continue reading