- Fall of Atlantis (Teaser) | Mutants & Magic on Valusia and the Serpent Isles
- Fall of Atlantis (Teaser) | Mutants & Magic on Hyperboreans as Promethean Engineers
- Fall of Atlantis (Teaser) | Mutants & Magic on The Many Faces of Xathoqqua
- Fall of Atlantis (Teaser) | Mutants & Magic on Elementalism in Hyperborea
- Fall of Atlantis (Teaser) | Mutants & Magic on Welcome to DolmenBarrow!
- Astonishing ACKS!
- Unfathomable Dwimmermount
- Affiliation Campaign
- House Rules
- Campaign Setting
- Character Creation
- Player Characters
Tag CloudACKS Arcane Armour ASSH Atlantean Atlantis Bakshi Barrowmaze Brigand's Bay Cleric Demographics Divine Dolmenwood Frog Gametable Hyperborea Hyperborean Khromarium Labyrinth Lord Lesserton & Mor Mage Magic March Pathfinder Psychedelic Pyromancer Shaman Simians Skandik Skype Stat Block Thievery Tlingit Türas Türas Tem Vhuurmis Witch Wonkish Xathoqqua
Tag Archives: Equipment
In an attempt to speed up character creation, we’ll do randomized equipment selection. These tables are based Gavin Norman’s Dolmenwood House Rules. Armour Fighters (& subclasses) roll 1d6 twice and pick the best result; clerics (& subclasses) and non-humans roll … Continue reading
I’ve been running some low-level games for my kids lately. They’re really keen on knowing what they can buy with their ill-gotten loot. This came up as well in my previous Sakkara game, and I figured I should highlight “interesting things … Continue reading